In the process of depanelling market requirements increased extremely over the last years. Panels – carrying printed circuit boards – come in many different materials as in example FR4, plastics, ceramics, aluminium, copper or in various material thicknesses and are always to be depanelled in the same quality of cut. On top it is requested that the process of production is as stress- and dust-reduced as possible not to harm the sensible parts. A short process-time and the possibility to be quick and comfortable in changing production becomes more and more important. At this stage we offer solutions for all requirements as for manuel, semiautomatic, fully automatic depanelling with a mix of routing and cutting for highly sophisticated depanelling requirements.
- Sturdy welded steel frame
- Precise linear motor technology
- Integrated conveyor belt
- Flexible retainer technology
- Multiple PCB panel feeding
- Laser measurement of axes
- Optional: Tray loader TL-5133
- Customized solutions
- Low maintenance
Cost-efficient and fully automated depanellingDisc- or shank-cutting technology
The series INT 4646 unit offers powerful und profitable depanelling of printed circuit boards, indeal for high volumes and product variance. With dimensions of (W/D/H) 1.000 mm x 1.850 mm x 1.750 mm this in-line depanelling machine is among the most compact models granting fast, highly stress- and dust-reduced depanelling for all kinds of printed circuit boards.
In-line depanelling - Quality in every detail
Escept for the space requiremtns, we did not save on Performance and Quality for the in-line series 4646. A low-vibration welded steel frame, precise linear motor technology with high resolution measuring system and application of high-quality tools grant a long life-cycle.
Printed circuit board feeding & fixation
In-feed from storage, conveyor or manually.
Fixation of PCB with centering pin and vacuum technology.
Stabilisation with retainer brush from above/below or product-specific design.
Painted circuit board torsion max. 1% of length or width.
Single PCB Panel removal
Mechanic or single-vacuum or multi gripper for position-based stacking in trays, on workpiece carrier or on conveyor.
External dust ignition proof suction unit, H filter, automatic cyclial dedusting and vacuum monitoring. Optional connection to central suction unit.
Mulit axes system control
IPC control DIN programm 66025, Windows® XP/7, 12“ touch-screen Monitor, path control ( cutting/Routing/drilling)
- Automatic quick Exchange System for retainer & provisioning
- Additional depanelling module combinded in one macine (shank or disc tool)
- Saw blade control (automatic dameter recognition)
- Broken tool control
- Automatic tool exchange (4 stations, extendible)
- Adaptor encoding
- Printed circuit board suction and vacuum systems
- Transport and stacking units, e.g. tray loader 5133
- Code scanner
- Recognition of good and bad parts
- Traceability interface according to requirement specifications
- Customized data connection
- DXF conversion to executable DIN routing program
- Remote service
- Camera vision system can, among other things, be equipped with teach-in function, repositioning, bar code, 2D code recognition, automated object recognition, fixture recognition and repositioning, color recognition (up to 10 colors)
|W x D x H||1.000 x 1.850 x 1.750 mm|
|Working heigth||930 – 1.050 mm|
|Weight||approx. 700 kg|
|Voltage||400 V / 50/60 Hz / 16 A|
|Compressed air||0,6 mPa (6bar), oil-free, filtered, dry|
|Consumption||approx. 70l/min on average|
|Ambient temperature||+18°C - + 30°C|
|Color||RAL 9002 / customized|
|Standard||460 x 460 mm|
|Mounting height top side max.||15 mm|
|bottom side max.||40 mm|
Customized sizes upon request
|Shank tools||0,8 – 3,175 mm /(1/8“)|
|Rqm||> 60.000 U/min|
|Disc tools||0,3 – 0,8 mm|
|Disc tool||> 10.000 U/min|
|> 80 mm / sec.|
|Disc tools||> 250 mm / sec.|
|Positioning speed (x-y-z)||> 2,000 mm / sec|
|Positioning||+- 0,01 mm|
|Repeatability||+- 0,01 mm|
|Depanelling||< +- 0,10 mm|
|Depanelling for full cut||< +- 0,10 mm|
The machines are in accordance with viable rating of local safety regulations, conform to CE, EMV, ESD, UVV noise level <= 72 db (A), technical availability >98%, proof of machine capability: Standard